PowerSchool Family Access has been upgraded!
Parents/guardians can link their children together to one account.
Directions to set up and link siblings are listed below.
Parent need to create a new account.
1. Access your district's public portal.
2. Click on Create an account.
3. Have the user enter their desired username and password.
4. Scroll down the page and populate the "Link to Students" portion.
Add your child's name. You will then use the Access ID (login) and Access Password you used in the past to log in to view your child's account and enter that information in the Access ID and Access Password fields.
*If you do not have your previous child's Access ID and Access Password, please contact your building office for this information.
5. Once all Access ID's and Passwords have been entered, hit enter at the bottom of the page.
The parent will now be able to log into their new account and see all students information under one account.